Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

for those of you who don't know Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


fellow KKP fan, A K I T O
wanted a photo of the CD


 I really wanted her CD " Moshimoshi Harajuku" but the price with shipping to Ireland was redonkulous.
So my bestie in Nippon Matthew, bought Moshi Moshi Harajuku and Oh! My! God! Harajuku Girl then posted it over in exchange for Irish sketch pads.
My new headphones also came today (with a bunch of other stuff) so I can listen to the CD in style. If you'd like photos of inside the books so you can see what you're getting just leave a comment.




5 comments:

  1. Hello ^ o^

    I just found this blog and love Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. I would love to see some of the inside of the CD if you could > w<

    And if you could would you mind me posting them on my Tumblr ? I am trying to run a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu based blog about her and would love to get some pics of her CDs for everyone :D

    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Akito, I'll get you the photos when Sunday/Monday if that suits you. You're so considerate to ask, of course you can use it on Tumblr, if you could link back it'd be fantastic but if you can't no worries.
      Thanks for dropping by! ~<3

      Delete
    2. That'd be great :D

      And well I always tell myself how that person who took the images used their time and it'd be mean to use them without permission c:

      And sure I don't mind crediting this blog back :D

      Thank you ! <33

      Delete
    3. Hi, sorry I took so long, I got lazy when I came back after the weekend. I've added the photo to the blog post above. Lemme know when you start the Tumblr and I can link it on this post as well :3. Also thanks for the follow <3

      Delete
    4. It's alright no need to apologize c:

      Aww thank you for the picture !
      And will do. Just trying to prepare somethings and then I'll launch it ^^

      Oh your welcome ^ o^ !

      Delete