Thursday, April 19, 2012

O.o.t.D [2]

Here's one of my latest outfits, it's really comfy and uber cute. The theme of course is Spring. I'm unsure where I got the tights but they're dark brown.

* Bambi jumper is from Penneys/Primark, usually I take a 16 but got an 18. There's elbow patches on it too

* Scarf - Dunnes Stores about 2 years+ ago

* Skirt was 2nd hand, bought in H&M RRP €9.95, size L it's elasticated and great for +size upto size 20 but it's a bit light, I usually wear another skirt under if I've tights on. 



* Shoes are Tan knot front loafers (IN: 54000704) when they were reduced to £15 
* Accessories It's hard to see in the photo but I've actually got a necklace of a stag which I bought from eBay


and the heart of this set of rings also from DP (IN: 49807060 )


No comments:

Post a Comment