Thursday, January 31, 2013

Delishbeads.com Review

Ages ago in September (the 21st), I was looking for decent sized stars for my phone. Abandoning eBay I found Delishbeads but could only find 30mm stars that had a hole in them for jewellery.

I decided to email them and ask if they had anything available and they were so nice and extremely helpful! "unfortunately we only have them with a hole. We don't make those ourselves, so we don't have the ability to change them. :( If you would like, I could custom cut you some yellow stars in the same size". They linked me to the colour which was what I wanted and did it for the same price as the one I had linked them to. On the 1st of October they arrived, very happy with them (still haven't stuck them to my phone yet).





No comments:

Post a Comment