Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Taobao Haul November

I'm not gonna write too much on this because I'm getting lazy. I made an order in October and it arrived really fast despite getting a replica custom made from DOL.
I'll write about the replica on another post.

 

 I bought these 2 sailor tops but only 1 of them fit, so I'm turning the other into a detachable collar.
If you do happen to buy the red, be warned it runs really badly so hand wash carefully.


One of the best purchases I made in this haul or even wigs in general is this blue one, it has so many little highlights it's hard to tell it's true colour and it suits me really well which I didn't think it would.
I want to use this for a Fuuka from Person 3 cosplay in the future.

 
 

Here's the other wigs that I bought, a lilac one, a rosey pink wig (which I sold, it didn't suit me) and a black purple wig which I wore for Christmas Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment