Monday, February 3, 2014

OOTD Anamanaguchi Gig and Adventure Time

On Friday the 31st, I went to see Anamanaguchi for the 2nd time, the first time was in Dolan's Warehouse, a lot closer to home. I'll write about the gig itself on my other blog but there isn't too much to say.

Unfortunately the photos I took were all from different times so it's a bit strange.
Decided on doing buns in my hair since it was the start of Chinese New Year and had work beforehand and needed my hair up so it was messy, but since the photo was taken at the end of the night (went to see Perfect Blue in The Lighthouse Cinema afterwards), it was kinda loose.
I wouldn't have worn black leggings with it only that I had to keep warm, there was orange alerts for flooding.

Outfit 1 Rundown
Top - Fangame
Cardigan - Unknown
Skirt - Penneys / Primark
Leggings - Matalan
Boots - ASOS
Collar, Pixel Bow Broach - Taobao
Necklace - http://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/NerdgasmUK

 

I just brought a change of top instead of a full outfit, my bag was heavy enough as it was. I realized last minute that my AT tee from Qwertee had the same pink and blue in it. So comfortable.
We spent most of the weekend playing Dragon's Crown which is so much fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment