Sunday, March 23, 2014

EOS A3 Bambi in Brown vs EOS Pop C Dark Brown

I already did a review of EOS A3 Bambi in Brown but it's been so long since I've worn them I wanted to give them a try out for Kaizoku Con. Since I had 2 browns I said I'd try both and see which was more comfortable.

EOS Pop C - Dark Brown
EOS A3 Bambi - Brown

In the end I found Bambi way more comfortable, the Pop C went in easier than the Bambi pair but ended up making my eyes itchy every so often, while after the Bambi pair were settled I didn't even notice I had them on. The Pop C were also kinda hard to get out of my eyes compared to the Bambi pair. The Pop C looked a lot better and made my eyes more brown, that was a plus.
Also wanted to mention, this is like my 4th time even wearing contacts so I'm no expert on them.

It was already dark when I was trying them on so hopefully they're okay enough for anyone looking for worn photos, sometimes it's hard to find on light coloured eyes.



















No comments:

Post a Comment