Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bodyline L072

Back center length 36cm
Bust 80-100cm
shoulder length 36cm
Sleeve length 62cm















Here's my thoughts on the L072 cardigan.
Firstly, I have loads of problems getting the right cardigan, I suppose maybe my torso is small and they have to be cropped to give me the right silhouette but most cardigans are like boyfriend cardigans on me.

This cardigan was suggested to me a few times and not only did I buy just one, I bought 3, red, pink and sax.
Closer to my original size 110cm bust I could this cardigan was a show on me (looked horrible) and leaving it open looked silly but I kept onto them, when I got to 100cm later on they fitted a bit better.
100cm is definitely the max and I wouldn't really recommend for bustier girls. I have some photos to show it closed and open.


As you can see it's very very cropped on me, it's actually higher thank I'd like and that open with the bow closed doesn't look bad but open with it not tied looked a bit silly.
For the price I think it's a nice staple in a lolita wardrobe but - the sax isn't sax, it's like grey offwhite blue and I was not a bit impressed at all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete